Beloit Call Wedding Anouncement
1. Spell words as you want everyone to see them in print.
2. Be consistent-ALL married women's names should be "Mary Smith, AnnJones," etc. or else, "Mrs. Tom Smith, Mrs. Jeff Jones," etc.
3. Relationship to Groom or groom (Assistants, attendants, etc.) may be included if you wish.
4. The Beloit Call does NOT print the following: Altar setting, church decorations, musical selections, jew- elry and who gave the bride away (unless a unique situation), double/single ring ceremony, descriptions of clothing for anyone except bridal attendants, who baked cake, menu for reception/dinner, couple’s PAST employment, etc.
5. The Beloit Call will print any of the following information: